A sample agenda of a General meeting includes:
- Call to order
- Opening ceremonies – O Canada; Kin Song; Objects; Toast, Grace, introduction of guests
- Appointment of Rules of Order Chair
- Rules of Order chair may now appoint a Sergeant at arms whose job is to help maintain control during the meeting
- A mystery kin may have been secretly appointed prior to the start of the meeting. The purpose of a mystery Kin is to identify and fine members who did not shake his / her hand.
- Registrar's report – is there quorum?
- Adoption of the agenda
- Secretary's report
- Approval of minutes of previous meetings
- Treasurer's Report
- Approval of the report
- Committees Reports
- Old business
- New business
- Mystery kin report
- Draw Report
- Sergeant at arms report
- Good of Kin
A copy of the Rules Of Order document is available for download.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Produce Kindle eBooks easily