Here are a few points to consider in planning an installation:
- It should include all members of the club.
- A social evening and dance can follow.
- Invite your deputy governors as installing officers.
- Duties should be pointed out to new officers.
- Obligation of officers to Club and community should be outlined.
- Obligation of membership to officers should be outlined.
- President can outline his/her program and objectives.
- Respect should be paid to Past President and Executive, with a Past President's Report made.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EPub generator