- The person performing the installation (the D.G. or a senior respected member) should consult with president regarding any traditions.
- Confirm the pronunciation of all names.
- Installation certificates are distributed to the Deputy Governor at the D.L.S. These packages contain enough certificates for ten club executive members (including club president) per club. If a club requires additional certificates, they can be obtained from National Headquarters or you can check with your counterpart zone officer. It should be noted that these are not for K-40 or K-ette clubs,
- Please reinforce that it is the club's responsibility to letter the certificates. Many clubs will insert the certificate into a frame. Make sure a club has pins, attachments, etc. for presentation.
- Make sure a club has pins, attachments, etc. for presentation.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured multi-format Help generator